Diminished Value

Helping You Recover Your Vehicle's Value.

If the accident was not your fault, and your vehicle lost value after repairs, you are owed compensation for that loss. This is called Diminished Value, or DV. We can help you recover the amount legally owed to you by your insurance company.

Need an Attorney?

There are several Oregon consumer laws designed to help you recover financial losses due to an accident. If you’re looking for an attorney, give us a call!

To Total Or Not to Total?

Oregon law allows an insurance company to declare a vehicle totaled at their sole discretion. If you have a preference over whether to total or not total, we have a team that can step in and help with your needs - a custom service unique to the market. If you are unsatisfied with the amount offered to you for your totaled vehicle, let us know. There are legal mechanisms in Oregon to help you acquire the fair market value.